[lbo-talk] Re: biblical polling

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Fri Aug 13 16:31:55 PDT 2004

"...Every election creates its own conditions and I'm suspicious of reading these tea leaves, especially as when two readings - Bush can't win [with such a low opinion poll rating in April]; Bush can't lose [with an rating of 50%+ in August] - come face to face. "

polling is biblical...you can create , or interpret a poll, to indicate anything you wish...

just as you can find biblical justification for anything; genocide, incest, loving your neighbor, killing your neighbor...pollsters may be our prophets, at least to believers...

fs