[lbo-talk] Nothing to Discuss? was Re: (no subject)

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Aug 18 15:57:56 PDT 2004

Something like the Stephen Gaskin occurrence, where a social activist developed a following that carried a lot of street cred in it's time. That following could have been the army, but the needed the leadership of Gaskin, or someone like him to galvanize them with purpose. Maybe the Rocky Mountain Institute could afford to develop a leader.

Martin