[lbo-talk] Nothing to Discuss? was Re: (no subject)

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed Aug 18 14:25:14 PDT 2004

On Aug 18, 2004, at 1:06 PM, Nathan Newman wrote:

> It's an odd cycle of almost purposeful work by many on the left to keep
> themselves isolated even as the largest mass mobilizations of
> grassroots
> action is occuring all around them.

Perhaps they want to ignore these mobilizations because they know they won't be able to get themselves into the position of controlling them.
:-)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)