[lbo-talk] Nothing to Discuss? was Re: (no subject)

Kamal S. southakj at mpowernet.com
Wed Aug 18 16:37:59 PDT 2004

Or a systematic critique of the very notion of modern finance and banking itself, the underpinnings of capitalism in the form that we know it, usury and the system of money creation...

What *are* the roots of this system that we all seem to be "anti"? What are its dependencies? Points of weakness and stress? Its "joints" so to speak? What are the goals of "the left" a rather amorphous construct encompassing people of varying tendencies and attitudes united by basic principles but still quite vast. This is the case with the right, Ayn Rand and Julius Evola and Ann Culter really don't share very much in common...

-- "America stands for freedom but if you think you're free try walking into a deli and urinating on the cheese"

Initium - http://www.kali-yuga.org/

(Updates Coming Soon)

southakj at mpowernet.com