[lbo-talk] Re: biz ethics/slavery/groups/constitutional rights

Ferrall Doggs fdoggs at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 07:26:25 PDT 2004

Why do YOU want to follow the priests, imams, rabbis -- and dalai lamas -- and ensnare people in the superstitious, anti-women, feudalistic slavery of religion, in the service of subservience to the bourgeoise social structure and in the interests of the ruling class?

Humans will be liberated through the creation of abundance in a world economy planned rationally -- not through self-denial, obscurantism and boot-licking. (Brother Mage made very important contributions toward this end only a few decades ago.)

Getting a cheap, high-quality big-screen TV into everyone's home may not be a high priority in a world where billions lack adequate nutrition, housing, education, healthcare and employment -- but it will a marginally good thing not a bad thing.

Richard Gere and you and your buddies can go live on some island and perfect yourselves through nothingness. Just don't spam the rest of us, who need to get by in the material world.