[lbo-talk] archive

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Tue Aug 24 18:14:16 PDT 2004

Doug asks:

> You going to the right archive? I see your query in it.
>
> The squawk.ca archive isn't the main one. As shown in the header of
> every list message, it's now at
> <http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/>.

And if you're not going to that archive, you are missing out on:

- The full archive! Going all the way back to May Day 1998

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/1998/1998-May/000000.html

- Full text searching!

. Search just the Subject!

. Search by Author!

. Sort by the rank, date, subject or the author!

. Search it all!

- Google Ads!

If you didn't get to participate in their IPO, why not click thru

on some ads and get some kickbacks to me and Doug? :-)

We're averaging about 5000 articles read per day and about 300 searches per week on the archive. Keep up the good work, readers!

/jordan