[lbo-talk] Anybody But Nader

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 05:07:31 PDT 2004

Oh God, just stop.

The movement made the decision a long time ago that unseating this regime would be a priority this year. Especially if you're in a "battleground state" like Ohio, or just across the border from Missouri, your job now is to do your part to put the plan into action. If you choose to hurt our chances of defeating Bush by whining about how Bush needs to be on the ballot twice (once as himself and once as "Ralph Nader"), then you are breaking faith with the rest of us. The election is only a little more than two months away, for Christ's sake.

I can understand if you're an anarchist and not too bright to boot, that you'd still be engaged in this childishness. But if you describe yourself as a Marxist or Leninist or whatever, you're supposed to at least have some sense of democratic discipline in the face of the movement's decisions, especially when they were arrived at aeons ago. So shut the fuck up.

- - - - - John Lacny http://www.johnlacny.com

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!