[lbo-talk] Marc Cooper and the myths that vets make up aboutbeingspat on

Luke Weiger lweiger at umich.edu
Thu Aug 26 19:06:44 PDT 2004

Yeah, those two sound like they're full of shit. And you certainly wouldn't expect many spitting incidents for exactly the reasons you cite--but I still wouldn't be shocked if it happened occasionally (though the soldier would have to be walking through an anti-war rally or something of the sort--which I doubt very many did!).

-- Luke

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen E Philion" <philion at hawaii.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 10:02 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Marc Cooper and the myths that vets make up aboutbeingspat on

http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0814751474/qid=1093542150/sr=1-2/r ef=sr_1_2/002-7992493-2252810?v=glance&s=books