[lbo-talk] It's the IQ, stupid

Calvin Ostrum calvin.ostrum at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 27 18:50:30 PDT 2004

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Methinks Jensen is a racist fuckwad.

> Here I agree w/ the Progressive Labor Party/INCAR!

Wow, another objective, calm, level-headed and mature response, along with reference to a group of indisputably high quality scientific experts.

It is, incidentally, surprising to me that so many commentators should find it disturbing that IQ might be heritable, perhaps largely so. Would it also be disturbing to discover that relative height, or musical talent, or rank in running the 100 yard dash is in part genetically determined?