[lbo-talk] Bush win - Major disaster for right?

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sat Aug 28 10:43:33 PDT 2004

From: Carrol Cox

Speculations about the future are a mug's game, but this isn't the only (or main) reason Kerry might be a greater evil. Rather, his policies can't work, and his administration is going to be a disaster, and we will get a RP president in 2008 even worse than Bush. The next 4 years are probably going to be a disaster whichever candidate wins.

But that such speculations are pretty airy is the best reason for leftists not to attach themselves to the contest between RP & DP. We're not in Germany 1932. We are in the U.S. 1976.

^^^^^^

CB: Yea, the next four years will be a "disaster", but not to worry. The world has seen much worse. Hey , 1976 to 1980 were the best years in the last 60. Relax and enjoy it.