[lbo-talk] GOP sex party!

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 12:51:12 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: nornc-request at mediajumpstart.net To: nornc at mediajumpstart.net Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 7:42 AM Subject: noRNC Digest, Vol 12, Issue 72

-----Original Message----- From: palast at gregpalast.com [mailto:palast at gregpalast.com] Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2004 9:34 PM Subject: Prostitutes with AIDS to seduce Republican visitors

Prostitutes with AIDS to Seduce Republican Visitors Wednesday, August 25, 2004

[I couldn't make this up ... direct from the Republican National Committee website ....]

"NEXT WEEK, people who hate Republicans plan to release swarms of mice in New York City to terrorize delegates to the National Republican Convention.

"Republican-haters plan on dressing up as RNC volunteers, and giving false directions to little blue hair ladies from Kansas, sending them into the sectors of New York City that are unfit for human habitation.

"They plan on throwing pies and Lord knows what else at Republican visitors to the city. Prostitutes with AIDS plan to seduce Republican visitors, and discourage the use of condoms ...."

For GregPalast-dot-commies who want more Pop-eyed Paranoia in Party Hats, go to the Republican National Committee site www.rnc.org/rncresearch/read.aspx?ID=4576 and click on "protesters supporting Kerry."

I do hope the RNC can stop these evil doings in the Big Apple: the idea of people dressing up as Republicans gives me the creeps. And denying Republicans condoms only encourages them to reproduce.

********

============================ ----- Original Message ----- From: Doug Henwood To: lbo-talk Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2004 12:24 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] GOP sex party!

[listing from Time Out NY]

Sun 29 Magnum Republican Sex Party 13 Little Devils 120 Orchard St at Delancey St (212-420-1355). Subway: F to Delancey St; J, M, Z to Delancey-Essex Sts. 10pm; $20, $10 before 11pm.

Dean Johnson and Daniel Nardicio bring back their infamous party for size queens and their admirers with tonight's all-star gang bang. The evening stars Nomi DiMilo as Condoleeza in "The Oral Office," and more bushes and dicks than you can shake a stick at! ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk