[lbo-talk] Bush as sex fantasy

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sat Aug 28 19:15:46 PDT 2004

I think the sexual appeal of a mean spirited, rigid asshole like Bush lies in the "bad boy made me do it" scenario. Also, the guy is in good physical shape -- not too fatherly (like his dad or Reagan), not too square (like Nixon), not too mushy (like Carter), etc.

Of course, what any of these men are actually like in bed has nothing to do with the fantsies they inspire. A couple of months ago, there was a long article in Vanity Fair (I think) about Jackie O, and the picture she drew of JFK as a lover was pretty pathetic.

I think the hair thing with Kerry is that it looks like you could really grab it and hold on for the ride. Otherwise, I concur with whoever likened him to the tree in the Wizard of Oz. Not even a sexy tree.

Joanna