[lbo-talk] Bush as sex fantasy

dano dano at well.com
Sat Aug 28 18:10:07 PDT 2004

At 6:10 PM -0400 8/28/04, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Sex Toy Fans Pick Bush As Top Fantasy Bedroom Buddy

Butt plugs?

>NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) -- George W. Bush may be a conservative,
>but he has liberal sex appeal with the ladies.
>
>Case in point: He's the presidential candidate that women most want
>to bed, according to a survey by an online sex toy company.

"Power is the best aphrodisiac." - Dr. Henry Kissinger

>Forty-five percent of the 1000 proud sex toy fans who answered the
>MyPleasure.com poll chose Bush, compared to 33 percent who prefer
>John Kerry as their fantasy bedroom buddy.

Check the poll numbers again after the election. See if Bush the Loser (nee Lesser) scores the same numbers.

>As for vice-presidential candidates, John Edwards gets the motor
>revving for 18 percent of the women polled, while Dick Cheney brings
>up the rear with only 3.5 percent.

Heck, this guy could probably do a Playgirl centerfold.

>You may find it unusual that sex toy users pick a conservative as
>their ultimate presidential sex partner, and you're not alone.
>
>MyPleasure.com founder/sexologist Sandor Gardos admits surprise at
>the survey results, adding: "We assumed the sex toy buying audience
>might lean to the left politically. Clearly, we were wrong. It just
>goes to show you, whether you are Republican or Democrat, everyone
>loves sex."

I think it's the butt plug factor.

>But I am actually
>disappointed in all the women that chose Bush as a
>fuck-buddy.

Who said it was a poll of women only? Maybe the Log Cabin Republicans packed the vote?

>Texas have been raided by law enforcment to stop women from buying
>dildoes, thanks to laws Bush condoned?

Imagine Bush as dildo model... I guess he'll be calling Arnold for advice on image control.