[lbo-talk] biz ethics/slavery/groups/constitutional

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Sun Aug 29 11:41:26 PDT 2004

...and they are alternatives , acceptable alternatives to liberal proceduralism; they aren't tyranny or civil war and they are acceptable alternatives to liberal proceduralism.

CB

From: andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com>

Of course you support that, Charles. That's why you're a Leninist and I'm a liberal!

Charles Brown <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> wrote: From: andie nachgeborenen

Well, I will think about it. But your liberal proceduralism clearly has failed.

* * * There is no alternative. Really. None. No acceptable one. I mean, there's tyranny or civil war, but those are really bad ideas, don't you think?

^^^^

CB: I'm for what they got in Cuba, Viet Nam and Venezuela. I wouldn't call it liberal proceduralism.

I like the changes that the Civil War made in the U.S. The ends justified the procedure