[lbo-talk] The Art of Political War: How Republicans Can Fight to Win

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Aug 30 14:45:54 PDT 2004

At 07:11 PM 8/24/2004, Chuck0 wrote:

>Exposing logical fallacies?

yah, 'cause critical thinking partly requires being able to spot them and not fall into the trap of even responding to them.

I want to discuss this more. Alas, the sonshine was in a terrible car accident yesterday and I'll be at the hospital for the next coupla days. He's going to be fine: he was wearing a seat belt and had airbags in the car. Just in a lot of pain.

Boy, it's been one fuxored month. $2000 in car repair bills. I took a spill, broke a tooth, $3000 for a bridge! $1500 for last year's hospital bills. And now this. Oh, and some jackass stole $150.00 in groceries out of my car when I inadvertently left the passenger side door unlocked!

Meshugana!

But hey, I've been anti-war agitating at the hospital with nurses and doctors.

Kelley (gonna start a blog squeegee-mom.com!)