[lbo-talk] auto accident

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 30 18:54:38 PDT 2004

>Alas, the sonshine was in a terrible car accident yesterday and I'll be at
>the hospital for the next coupla days. He's going to be fine: he was
>wearing a seat belt and had airbags in the car. Just in a lot of pain.
>

>Kelley (gonna start a blog squeegee-mom.com!)

Sorry to hear about the accident but glad for everyone that your son is going to be alright. If you don't mind an intrusive question, what happened in the accident? I am collecting anecdotal SUV accident reports for someone so I would be interested if an SUV was involved. You can tell me it's none of my business, since truthfully it is not, if you prefer.

John Thornton