[lbo-talk] Michael Moore & the RNC

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 30 15:13:15 PDT 2004

>Misbheave? Grope women? Belch? Don sheets? Pee in the plants?
>
>Doug

'scuse the use of the terms but I supect concern about things like calling the waiters 'boy', all the women 'honey', the taxi drivers 'towel-head', the locals 'Jew boy' or 'commie-faggot-liberal-crack-whore' and accepting gold plated handguns to give Dubya as a gift were upper most in the mind of the persons(s) making that statement.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon