[lbo-talk] Re: meat for 9/11 conspiracists]

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 31 13:00:34 PDT 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:15:15 -0500, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote: CIA involvement in the assassination of John Kennedy...

Nah, the 9-11 Deception Dollar http://www.deceptiondollar.com/ cohorts of Wanzala, at the last ANSWER anti-war demo here, told me it was Mossad. After one of the loons, brought up Roswell, NM. and the "Grey, " space aliens w/ me, citing, "Behold A Pale Horse, " a classic of the genre by the late Milton William Cooper. http://www.dandelionbooks.net/archives/uncensored_news_94.html (publishers of conspiranoia by Cynthia McKinney source, Wayne Madsen and even loonier junk by John Kaminski, if memory serves and Counterpunch contributor, Kurt Nimmo.) >...Michael Collins Piper, the author of Final Judgment: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination Conspiracy, has made a previous case for Israel's direct involvement in the Dealey Plaza murder of John Kennedy on November 22, 1963 that is both plausible and compelling. The Vanunu account simply underscores and corroborates the case Piper made originally over a decade ago. The converging accounts of the two men are most disturbing.

> The exposure of the Watergate conspiracy was _one_ of the factors in the
> steady rout of the left after 1974.

"Watergate & the myth of American democracy. New York, Pathfinder Press, 1974, Trotskyist acct. from the U.S. S.W.P. -- Michael Pugliese