[lbo-talk] Fuck That Job!

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 08:53:01 PST 2004

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> Fuck That Job!: <http://www.fuckthatjob.com/>
> --
> Yoshie

Good one! I wish that I had kept the ad for the job I actually applied for when I was a student, requesting candidates who were multi-lingual and looking for an exotic job...During the interview, it came to be known that the "succesful" applicant would be selling water filters. Of course, it didnt pay worth a damn. Pass!

-Thomas

===== <<Furthermore, we must ask what does the dialectician want? What does this will which wills the dialectic want? It is an exhausted force which does not have the strength to affirm its difference, a force which no longer acts but rather reacts to the forces which dominate it-only such a force brings to the foreground the negative element in its relation to the other. Such a force denies all that it is not and makes this negation its own essence and the principle of its existence.>> -Gilles Deleuze "Nietzche & Philosophy"