[lbo-talk] Iraq, 9/11, Drugs, Cheney, H20GateII

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Wed Dec 1 13:18:05 PST 2004

> I'm sure Peter would be interested to hear your thoughts on how the
> Kennedy
> assasination would relate to these issues.
>
> Joe W.
>
> >From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>
> >To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
> >Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Iraq, 9/11, Drugs, Cheney, H20GateII
> >Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:57:56 -0500
> >
> >Joseph Wanzala wrote:
> >
> >>A Post-Election Wrap-Up:
> >>Iraq, 9/11, Drugs, Cheney, and Watergate Two
> >
> >Couldn't he work the Kennedy assasination in there?
> >
> >Doug

In November of 1963, Kennedy was pregnant with Elvis Presley's baby, as everybody knows. That's why Priscilla had him shot in Dallas. And where was Priscilla on 9/11? That's right: She had just had "lunch" with Dick Cheney in his command bunker, where he was conducting those "war games."

Just wait until my new book and website reveals what only Cheney and Priscilla know: Priscilla and Michael Jackson were on that plane flying the bin Laden's back to Saudi Arabia, during the ban on flying. The pilots of that plane? Robert Kennedy, whose body was cryogenically preserved and then reanimated by the Area 51 aliens who are the covert allies of the Secret Government.