[lbo-talk] Basic economics book

Yann Morvan morvany at cs.tcd.ie
Tue Dec 7 04:03:38 PST 2004

Hello, I've been reading this wonderful list for some time and thought this wouldn't be out of place. I've started reading Michael Hudson's Super Imperialism, and even though it is very clearly written, I sometimes feel I lack necessary basic economics notions to fully understand some mechanisms. I haven't even looked yet but I assume there are loads of "introduction to economics" books, some of which ideologicaly biased, so I was hoping people on the list could recommend a good one.

Yann