[lbo-talk] Sachs...Tommy Kelly

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Tue Dec 7 12:06:03 PST 2004

If privatization is such a disaster, and exposes the true flaw of capitalism, why not let it happen?

^^^ CB: This is not a bad idea since there doesn't seem to much we can do to stop privatization, so far , anyway.

We could name our underground movement the New Underground Railroad, a stellar American revolutionary tradition.

^^^^^

Once society observes the devastation - as Argentina did, only to become somewhat anarchist toward the business community - then it will accomplish what communist where never able to do... Think about it. Instead of bitching about the system, let it erode, and as it is doing so, plan an underground strategy to covence the average joe that they could do their job more efficiently without the excessive hiearchy that exist today. I'll now shut up so you people can go back to ignoring me. :-P