[lbo-talk] boss gets complaints from the help

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Dec 10 18:37:52 PST 2004

> >Rush Limbaugh, however, said on his radio program yesterday that Mr.
>>Pitts had engaged in "cheap theatrics" that distorted the coverage.
>>"For two days we think that this is an act of courage and bravery
>>and, 'Oh, wow! Rummy got his,' " Mr. Limbaugh said. "We found out
>>the whole thing today is a setup."
>
>So Limbaugh sides with the evasive boss and not the fightin' men (and
>women). This is patriotism and populism?
>
>Doug

According to a Navy Lieutenant who wrote to David H. Hackworth, Rush Limbaugh is broadcast on Armed Forces Radio and Television Service. The Lieutenant says, "For a proud Democrat like myself, this is like being forced to listen to 'Tokyo Rose' in a Japanese POW Camp." -- Yoshie

* Critical Montages: <http://montages.blogspot.com/> * "Proud of Britain": <http://www.proudofbritain.net/ > and <http://www.proud-of-britain.org.uk/>