[lbo-talk] Nader: Mom's Recipes, Dad's Sayings

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 14 20:42:05 PST 2004

>Michael Dawson wrote:
>
>>The DP worked its ass off to block his ballot access. Worked out really
>>well.
>
>Yes, for the Republicans.
>
>It was truly glorious to watch the Democrats crash and burn this year.
>Good riddance to them. The funniest political moment this week was when
>Moveon.com claimed the dead, rotting corpse of the DP. Let's hope that
>their "Raise Dead Party +5" spells aren't effective. ;-)
>
>Chuck

Yes it will be even more glorious when parts of SS are privatized throwing more people into poverty. And any additional restrictions on a womans right to choose will certainly be at least as funny as Moveon.com doing anything. The glorious fun has just started. I can barely contain my glee.

John Thornton