[lbo-talk] Re: Nader:

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Wed Dec 15 07:59:15 PST 2004

>From: snit snat <snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com>
>

>>Perhaps you just mean what RN was saying was without substance?
>>

>no. maybe it's just that it's old hat to me. yeah, wow, the two parties
>are, like, totally the same. really? wow.
>
>i can't remember what the question was, all i know was that he didn't
>answer it. instead, he went on and on about how the democrats spent a ton
>of money to keep him off the ballot. boo fuckin' hoo. i'm with nathan: the
>point is to win and the democrats pursued whatever means they could to win.
>similarly, the republicans pursued whatever means they could to win. crying
>about that seems totally pathetic, especially when ralf appears to have
>turned a blind eye to the fact that republicans were funneling money into
>his campaign (in an effort to do whatever they could to win, as well).
>whatever.

If you are talking about Ralph Nader's interview on Democracy Now!, you are going over the top. I watch the show on TV and a mere fraction of the interview was on stolen ballot. Most of his criticism of the Democratic Party was dead on target... It's no wonder why liberals cannot get nowhere. First they try to build something up, and when it faces a challenge, they bitch, moan, and make jokes about their guy. Pathetic.