[lbo-talk] Christians from Hell

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Dec 16 09:25:40 PST 2004

Yes, snittie, you are not Carrol Cox, and neither is the Black Commentator. Have you forgotten this? If you could remember this all-important fact, you might stop yourself from writing in to us. Since you're not Carrol Cox, whatever you say is, ipso facto, "evidence of nothing."

Everybody who's Carrol Cox or properly worships Carrol Cox knows that fundamentalist Christianity has no independent impact on American politics! Duh. Obvious!

Now, let's get back to more interesting and important topics, like what Albert Gore said 3 years ago... It's reminds me of a line from Pope...