[lbo-talk] Insularity ( Was pale male : question to new yorkers...)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 15:12:08 PST 2004

The city's not, the natives are. Especially the native natives like my late MiL, not carpet-baggers from New Jersey like you. It's sort of cute, actually, as long as you don't take umbrage at the blithe assumption that New York is the center of the universe and nothing outside it is any good, or nearly as good. (Which last is often true . . . ) I'd live there is I could afford it.