[lbo-talk] Re: The Occupation

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 20 19:04:55 PST 2004

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:47:12 -0500, John Bizwas <bizwas at lycos.com> wrote:

> Do you really believe that the only thing the Israeli zio-national
> security state wants is
> peace within its US-subsidized, consumerist, post-modern Hebrew kingdom,
> and that it doesn't
> interfere in the affairs of other countries?

Of coarse, the Israelis, whether Likud or Labor try to manipulate and interfere in the affairs of other countries, just like any other State. What about Syria in Lebanon, for example? They succeed far less than anti-Zionist agit-prop would contend.

I just find it tiresomely predictable the conjectures w/o any evidence that the, "Zionist Entity, " has an ability to shape external events and movements to it's advantage. I've seen countless allegations that the Kurds are an Israeli cats paw.

-- Mikie Pugliese