[lbo-talk] already thinking about post-Xmas sales

DSR debburz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 13:41:38 PST 2004

> NEW YORK (December 22, 2004) - As the 2004
> holiday season comes to a close, consumers are
> already thinking about their post-Christmas
> shopping plans. According to a nationwide survey,
> commissioned by the International Council of
> Shopping Centers (ICSC) and UBS, one in five
> consumers definitely plan to shop on December 26,
> which this year falls on a Sunday.

The prepaid gift card and gift certificate is the gift of choice to give and receive among us serfs and peons. Gives us more bang for the buck when we hit those after Christmas sales in December and inventory clearance sales in January! Yi ha!

No idea what the Neiman Marcus crowd does the day after.

- Deborah