[lbo-talk] Re: plagarism watch

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Fri Dec 24 18:03:57 PST 2004

Jon Johanning wrote:
> On Dec 24, 2004, at 1:00 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
>
>> Hardly - but now we've got scabs on the net giving it away!
>
> Well, at least the quality of most of the free political commentary on
> offer on the net doesn't match the printed stuff -- at least so far!

i have learnt more from this thread (on a thus far free mailing list) than i did in the few months that i was foolish enough to give the new york times (and other print media) money to receive trash.

i realize the problem of funding the writers/artists/engineers/etc is a real one. but it may be premature to flame internet users for not wanting to stick to traditional models.

--ravi