[lbo-talk] New Imperialism or New Capitalism?

Jonathan Nitzan nitzan at yorku.ca
Tue Dec 28 17:39:47 PST 2004

No, I would prefer not to do so briefly. It only leads to unnecessary squabbling. If you wish, you could read it in:

Nitzan, Jonathan. 1998. Differential Accumulation: Toward a New Political Economy of Capital. Review of International Political Economy 5 (2): 169-216. http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/archive/00000009/

We are hoping to soon bring to print the much delayed English manuscript of our "Capital As Power". The Korean version has been published this year, for those of you who read the language.

Bichler, Shimshon, and Jonathan Nitzan. 2004. Capital As Power. Korean. Translated with an introduction by Gibin Hong. Seoul: Samin Books. http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/archive/00000007/

Finally, for those of you who read Hebrew: Bichler, Shimshon, and Jonathan Nitzan. 2001. From War Profits to Peace Dividends. Hebrew. Jerusalem: Carmel, Ch. 2. http://bnarchives.yorku.ca/archive/00000005/

Jonathan Nitzan