[lbo-talk] The White "Workers" in Amerika

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Dec 31 09:33:04 PST 2004

Some people used to gripe about black folks driving Cadillacs.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of snit snat Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 11:53 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org; lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] The White "Workers" in Amerika

At 11:22 AM 12/27/2004, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 08:05:40 -0800 (PST), amadeus amadeus
><amadeus482000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Michael,
>>I noticed you posted the below link without comment.
>>Is there something you'd like to say about the issue?
>>Is it in relation to another thread? Does the website
>>reflect a topic you'd like to discuss or debate?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>--adx
>
> Heh, Re:SUV a recurring thread
>http://search.lbo-talk.org/search/swish.cgi?query=SUV&submit=Search%21&meta
name=swishdefault&sort=unixdate
> And, yup, asserting all AmeriKKKan workers have these upper class toys
>is stupid politics.

and, even if they did, since when is exploitation about whether or not you have a swimming pool or an SUV?

kelley

really detests self-righteous wankers who think it's all about posturing and flogging oneself. wotevAH.

"We live under the Confederacy. We're a podunk bunch of swaggering pious hicks."

--Bruce Sterling