[lbo-talk] The White "Workers" in Amerika

Leigh Meyers leigh_m at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 31 10:14:06 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: Max B. Sawicky To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 9:33 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] The White "Workers" in Amerika

Some people used to gripe about black folks driving Cadillacs. <>

I'm annoyed by people who drive gas guzzlers no matter what their ethnic backround is.

W.E.B. Dubois, I think... "So what are you going to do with your newfound freedom? Buy a big, flashy automobile?"

Yeah... and for quite a few of them, it was all they owned.

No outside influence on the use of their money for that life decision...

"Youre a "N", you aren't supposed to have one of those!" Response: "I'm gonna get me one of those..."

It works with rich white people too!

ROTFLM M/F AO

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.299 / Virus Database: 265.6.7 - Release Date: 12/30/2004