[lbo-talk] Missing the Marx

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 16:14:45 PST 2004

Well, some here _do_ want to plan everything. And I am not sure that improvision is a good substitute or alternative for marketing or planning. The Russians had word for it-- "organizing." It meant (practically required) theft of state property to make things work. ANd the datat processing point is not to the point. The question isn;t whether the computers can handle the info, but what the quality of the info that goes into the computers is, and whether the people in the planning board can handle it -- and whether planning gives people the right incentives to get accurate information.

Happy new year all . . .