[lbo-talk] Re: Soviet Children's Picture Books, Etc.

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 06:50:25 PST 2004

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 07:27:46 -0500, Chris Doss <itschris13 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Me:
>
> Actually there is homosexuality all over Russian TV.

http://www.google.com/search?q=homosexuality+russia+gay+bashing http://www.gay.ru/english/communty/politics/2003a.htm GHENADIY RAIKOV (leader of the People's deputy group):

- Thank God that in Russia the election of a politician who admits his homosexuality is impossible - nobody would vote for him. Homosexuality is a perversion. Well, anyways, in March we are going to pass a law which will criminalize homosexuality. And I can assure you that then no one will dare to say that he is gay anymore!

by Marina Ozerova translated by Dmitry Kitsov and Craig Desoer