[lbo-talk] evil NK islamofascists...

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Sun Feb 1 12:12:16 PST 2004

Michael wrote in a barely comprehensible ill formatted post: I ask you, what I asked Chris Doss, did you read any of the pdf report http://www.hrnk.org/HiddenGulag.pdf , I once again, tell you of, that does not rely on former DPRK diplomats, but, just hungry peasants and workers tired of foraging for grass to eat, or hunting rats in the camps to eat.

---oh please, the report has about as much credibility as did the hysterical reports about Toy shaped bombs in Afghanistan during the Soviet occupation or incubator babies being thrown on the floor by the evil islamofascist troops of Saddam...gimme a break. no, this actually ranks up there with Harry Wu's 'bonafide' reports from China of prisoners being forced to give up organs before being executed etc...I can find ya some similar stories about the evil Castro regime too, killing children, apartheid in Havana,...just evil wicked islamofascism in Cuba too. steve