[lbo-talk] Bush's Re-election Chances

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sun Feb 1 19:13:14 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Seay" <entheogens at yahoo.com>

I think Kerry will make a nice target. It also occurs to me that his wife will make an excellent target for Rove and company. She appears thoughtful, and Rove will be able to translate that into smug and brooding. I have already heard one commentator refer to her "exotic" accent.

-Thomas

As someone who used to deliver packages to her [and his] house in Georgetown before and after their marriage, I can attest that she is indeed a thoughtful and nice lady, especially when compared to Maddy Halfbright and Warren Christopher, whose houses I also delivered stuff to.........

The shoes, the shoes,

Ian