[lbo-talk] Leonard Peltier: Another Leftist Martyr Turns Out To Be Guility

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 14:30:26 PST 2004

Here in Illinois we have got at least eight men walking around on thestreets who were "convicted in a court of law" and sentenced to death, who were actually innocent. Most of those convicted are guilty, as I know better than many of you. But without knowing anything about this highly political case, I am not willing to say a priori that the jury verdict is necessarily reliable.