[lbo-talk] Leonard Peltier: Another Leftist Martyr Turns Out To Be Guility

dave dorkin ddorkin1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 14:51:57 PST 2004

Quite right. The case is on appeal and it would be odd to conclude much of anything about the appeal one way or the other from an article such as this.

Dave

--- andie nachgeborenen
> Here in Illinois we have got at least eight men
> walking around on thestreets who were "convicted in
> a court of law" and sentenced to death, who were
> actually innocent. Most of those convicted are
> guilty, as I know better than many of you. But
without knowing anything about this highly political case, I am not willing to say a priori that the jury verdict is necessarily reliable.