[lbo-talk] Kerry: America First!

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 5 11:01:36 PST 2004

Bill Clinton would look pretty good at this point. So, in fact, would Richard Nixon.

I really don't care if they lie about their views in order to make political capital. If you expect the sort of purity that offers the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, you are not going to be part of real world politics. Adroit lying is in fact a job qualification.

As for S&B, everybody has a license to be stupid in college. He was good afterwards, in VVAW. Not that I trust him. But if he can beat W, I'll support him.

jks