[lbo-talk] RE: Sex and the city

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Fri Feb 6 09:45:11 PST 2004

Dwayne writes: "So, if I was forced, at the business end of a class 5 plasma rifle, to choose between Samantha and Charlotte I'd have to go with the latter if only because I suspect my life would be a little less occluded by the mist of phoniness."

Yeah, for sure. Who wants sex as performance??? Ugh. Actually, I had trouble thinking of sex with these women. Miranda seems the most human, most vulnerable, and least self-absorbed...which is why I chose her. Why is she a sourpuss? (I ask because I'm often accused of that, so maybe I have a blind spot.)

Joanna