[lbo-talk] Does the wolf in sheep's clothing provide "a better discursive and organzing environment for more radical critiques of The System"

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 12:03:07 PST 2004

I have been trying to avoid responding to Bartlett, but does he really believe that Clinton was more effective in implementing a right wing agenda than Bush has been? I know Clinton was Reaganism Lite; I published several aticles on his political crimes in the 1990s. But Bush II had really gone over the top. At least it seems that way to a lot of us here who are normally rock solid for independent politics. Maybe Doug and I and many others here have totally lost it. But I don't thionk Clinton was a more effective or dangerous right winger than W. Sorry.

jks