[lbo-talk] Kronstadt

" Chris Doss " nomorebounces at mail.ru
Sun Feb 8 23:03:33 PST 2004

Don't be silly Charles. Everybody knows that before 1917 Russia was just like modern Switzerland.

Apropos: My girlfriend from Kazakhstan was complaining last night about how much she can't stand people who look down on others because they earn more money. I said that that was part of any capitalist society. Her reaction was "Yes, I forgot, you were born into this shitty system and are used to it. " :)