[lbo-talk] RE: It's just a joke

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Feb 9 18:24:33 PST 2004

I was wanting to ask if anyone would discuss what might happen if the 'left', or the opposition, or whoever simply committed crimes adequate to be jailed. Are there enough committed or have they built enough jails yet? I guess a good question would be 'how many jailed would it take to cause disruption and how would it manifest itself?'

Martin