[lbo-talk] Iraq, the left and the 'resistance' (Geras)

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 11 04:41:46 PST 2004

Grant lee: "I don't see the point of referring to Lenin's foreign policy in the early 1920s. He was a head of state, dealing with specific, concrete situations. Moreover, at the end of his life he had some distinct regrets about his foreign policy (cf McDermott & Agnew, 1996, _The Comintern: A History of International Communism from Lenin to Stalin_, London, MacMillan.)" Hi Grant: Can you please specify? - not seen that around. H PS: Someone asked me re Marshall Tukhachesky - a reply to come when I get a breather.