[lbo-talk] Advertisings effects (was Death of Dean)

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 17:14:18 PST 2004

The huge negatives are in published poll data that are easily accessible on the net. I am certainly not projecting my own opinion of Dean, whom I do not like or dislike more than any other capitalist politician. I supported him when it seemed that he could beat Bush; I would do so again if it looked that way. I am highly aware of hwo the media define permissible limits of debate. It is absurd to think that Dean even came near to stepping outside them. jks