[lbo-talk] Activistism piece

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sun Feb 15 11:38:59 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

I still think Ian's challenge (if it was that) is pointless, however, because I would argue that _nothing_ is going to be done about the major ecological threats until capitalism has been smashed on a worldwide scale. That doesn't mean thinking about such problems shouldn't go on, but it is utopian to expect such thinking to be of practical concern under capitalism.

Coming from you, I'll regard the first part of the first sentence as a compliment!

You are the greatest strategist since Lenin.

Ian