[lbo-talk] Advertisings effects (was Death of Dean)

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Sun Feb 15 17:40:28 PST 2004

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004, Michael Dawson wrote:

> Miles, I hate to say it, but you're almost as predictable as Carrol.
> Meanwhile, if you have trouble teaching Chomsky and like stuff, that's on
> you, bro. Not Noam. Trust me.

Your reply above is a perfect example of why I'm skeptical of Chomsky's "get the facts out there" argument: you completely missed the point of my post! For whatever reason, you intentionally or unintentionally misconstrued a pretty obvious argument based on logic and evidence.

Thanks for helping me illustrate my point here.

Miles