[lbo-talk] LBO-Talk = Outliers (What Do The Iraqi Resistance Debates And The Mars Rovers Debates Have In Common?)

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Feb 16 10:03:09 PST 2004

On Monday, February 16, 2004, at 04:00 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> "Everyone else"? Hardly. Actually, LBO-talk is about equally divided.

You have forgotten the category I belong to -- those who really don't know who the resistance in Iraq is, and are awaiting further information. (Looks like the US gov. doesn't know either.)

Of the participants in this discussion, I agree most with John Lacny. I haven't posted anything in the thread in order to keep the volume of posts down, but if we're doing a poll, count me in the third group.

(Apparently, the US gov't doesn't know who the resistance is either, BTW.)

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ When I was a little boy, I had but a little wit, 'Tis a long time ago, and I have no more yet; Nor ever ever shall, until that I die, For the longer I live the more fool am I. -- Wit and Mirth, an Antidote against Melancholy (1684)