[lbo-talk] Support the Most Progressive Forces

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 18 05:21:36 PST 2004

Yoshie:

> I do wonder, though, why you think that we should
> be doing "all we can to support the most
> progressive forces in Iraq so that they at least have
> a fighting chance" but not here in the USA.

OK, let the record state plainly that I am now officially irritated with Yoshie's bullshit.

Anyone who thinks that a coterie of granola-chomping, patchouli-doused, Whole Foods-patronizing, bongo-drum-pounding, "diversity of tactics" advocates who abstain from the struggle against the Bush regime are "the most progressive forces" in the USA is living in a deluded fantasy world.

I'll also repeat my earlier question to Yoshie:

Have you ever walked a precinct?

- - - - - John Lacny

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!